Monday, March 5, 2012

The Hunger Games



Okay media class, I've been going back and forth on seeing this. I loved the books, but it's different to read about violence than see it, right? I think it will be fabulously well done and that I would probably enjoy it, but I don't know if I can handle the gore - the books are pretty gruesome! I read one review that said it was pretty bloody and pushed the PG-13 rating, but then I remember all those scenes in Lord of the Rings that I am not even giving a second thought to...is anyone else in the same predicament?

I personally love movie adaptations of books. It is so fun to compare what you imagined to what filmmakers come up with. I love how individual our minds and creative juices are. So that's definitely a pull for me. Whatever you decide, may the odds be ever in your favor!

1 comment:

  1. I have a really fun idea. It's called go to the midnight showing. Plan.

    ReplyDelete