Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So What Even IS a Katniss Braid?

So I still haven't seen Hunger Games. Gasp! I know, I know. I want to, and I'll get around to it, but I just haven't been able to squeeze it in with all the HW, tests, and papers that have been due! I'm sure you know what I mean. :)



A bunch of my friends went to a midnight showing and got back around 3:30 AM because of traffic. I declined going because, as I've gotten older, I've realized that I really don't like midnight showings that much! The hype is sure a lot of fun, but you have to go hours early to get a good seat and by the time the movie starts I sure am exhausted and cranky! Lately I've been a fan of waiting till the weekend after the midnight premiere. I can stay awake and enjoy all of the movie. Midnight showings are a big part of American media culture - what's your opinion on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment