Monday, March 12, 2012

"Oh You Know 'dat's Right."



I don't watch TV shows very often, but I have some roommates who are obsessed with Psych and I have to say I really like it as well. :) It's entertaining and most of the episodes are squeaky-clean. I've heard the latest season is a little more risque (why does that always happen?) but the first 5 are still pretty classic.

By the way, did you know that this exists?



Did you know that my roommate has one? Yeah. She's pretty much awesome.

Have a happy day. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wait...is this a toaster? If so, awesome! I love Psych!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need one of those toasters. Best show EVER! The more I learn about media the more I appreciate Psych. The main female characters are strong and non-sexualized for the most part, Shawn and Gus are interracial best friends, and it is really clean. Yay Psych!

    ReplyDelete