Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"The Coat" Warms My Heart

Okay, Mormon Messages are amazing. I love them because they are short, simple videos that speak truth (with beautiful music in the background!). Watching them makes me take a break from a crazy college day and think about something outside of myself. It's a great way to feel the Spirit and the church is SO smart to be using youtube to spread the gospel. The video below is one I found a few weeks ago - I've watched it multiple times a week since I found it!


The animation is beautiful, the feelings are powerful. I've shared this with lots of people and have watched their faces soften and eyes fill as they view it. I could see in their faces what I felt as I watched it - this is the kind of media that motivates us to be better people!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this video!! I especially liked the beautiful music that went with it. I think I'll use it for FHE next week!! My kids will really enjoy it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful video! I love how clear the message is of charity - a selfless love. It's perfect. Maybe made even more with the absence of dialogue.
    :) I love the Mormon Messages! I had not seen this one yet. Thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete