Monday, January 23, 2012

Mitch Hedberg


I like reading comedians' quotes online, because I can skip the bad ones more easily. Mitch Hedberg died of a drug overdose, but he left behind a memorial of HILARIOUS material. Below are a few of my favorite Mitch Hedberg quotes.

"Once I had a parrot that talked, but it did not say 'I am hungry' so it died."

"Every book is a children's book if the kid can read!"

"Every time I go and shave, I assume there's someone else on the planet shaving. So I say, 'I'm gonna go shave, too.'"

"The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall."

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it."

Sometimes reading funny quotes online is just a great pick-me-up when I need one. :) His death was sad, but luckily he's still making people laugh and I'm sure he'd be happy knowing that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I have never heard of this guy, but a lot of those are really funny! When I need a pick me up i'll have to look him up.

    ReplyDelete